Friday, August 22, 2014

Linked

dream vacation
Wishing that summer would never end
via

This quiz is the coolest. My mom took it and got Baltimore, but I got New York somehow...I took it again and got Baltimore and D.C so I guess the second time, I was more accurate/honest

Celebrating my mom's birthday today by having her take me driving and going shopping.

Jeans. That fit me perfectly. And are long enough. On sale. 

If you missed this week's posts...what we're listening to, what I'm wearing, what I'm shopping for, and my mantra

My endless pinterest surfing has profited me yet again: learn the secret of the arm party

If you need me, I'll be enduring my last driver's ed course and planning outfits with my new goodies
Sounds like the perfect start to the weekend to me!
xoxo
HBM

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!