Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Collar Poppin' Club

Disclaimer: This photo is the only photo in which my collar was popped




{Shirt: Ralph Lauren, Shorts: J.Crew Factory, Bow/Watch/Sandals: Local Boutique, Earrings: American Eagle}

I'm not sure if any of you have ever visited Baltimore during the summer (or Baltimore, period), but the combination of the heat and the humidity makes for a general uniform of tank tops and shorts (or more realistically: a swimsuit) in the month of August. This year in terms of weather has been extremely mild and I've even been able to wear long sleeves comfortably a few times (like in these pictures). I know I should appreciate tank tops and sundresses while I can, but there's something so adorably classic about a button down and shorts.
Is it mild enough for long sleeves where you live?
xoxo
HBM

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!