Thursday, January 31, 2013

I wish i was wearing this...






Sweater: Gap, Shirt: Land's End, Jeans: Seven, Shoes: American Eagle, Necklace: Forever 21

Yea, I know...stripes and plaid? I saw them next to each other in my closet (just a coincidence) and had to do a double take...did those two just match? I think so, but what do you think?
This blogging experience has caused me to take a few risks (i still play it pretty safe...) and if i didn't blog, i doubt i would ever try putting plaid and stripes together

But i tricked you!!! Today and tomorrow, i have a marching band event in the morning and will be wearing a royal blue marching band tee and black leggings...stylish.

But seriously, i wish i was wearing this outfit...i suppose this will be saved for monday *sigh*
the week is almost over guys!!!

xoxo
Birdy

1 comment:

You have feedback? We want to hear it!