Saturday, November 3, 2012

Vans Shoes, Shirts, and Dresses, Oh my!!



 

So I'm a HUGE Vans fan..... I own 4 pairs and i love them all..... I'll show you three of the four I have so I hope you enjoy :) YAY VANS!!!!














All are from the Vans store (From the top)
       - Guate Stripe Slip- on Lo Pro
       - Vans Era Blue/ Black
       - Guate Stripe Authentic
           I highly recommend these awesome shoes!




Here are a dew outfits inspired by vans--



 

 I am a casual dresser so this I more of what I would wear to school or something...... But if you want to get dresses up......


For School or casual event


 
 The shoes have a little shine to them so it adds some sparkle. You  could also have colorful shoes, if you want and a leather jacket if it's a little chilly.


For going out or Formal event


The necklace is from Vans too but I couldn't find a close up, sorry. Simply jewelry can compliment the outfit but too much will take way from its beauty.


I hope you enjoyed looking at things from Vans!!!! Tell me what you think:)\







No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!