Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Total Prep-- Sweater and Khakis



Heyy guys!!!!

               I don't go to a private school where you have to wear blue and beige but for fun I put together an outfit. Preppy clothing isn't my style at all so I took the sweater and khaki outfit and twisted it into a chic outfit with a sprinkle of private school prep. :)





Animal Boatneck Sweater - Garage


This adorable sweater has little animals on it so it has a interesting design. I loved this sweater and I almost bought it in the store but of course they didn't have my size.... :(
Any way..... It's from Garage and its $34.90

 

Women's The Sweetheart Perfect Khakis


These khakis are from Old Navy!!!!
 Old Navy has really cute things for such reasonable prices..... these amazing pants are only $28 and going on sale!!!!
Womens Mossimo Supply Co. Odell Ballet Flats - Black

A simple shoe from Target!!!! for only $14.99!!!!!!



 This whole outfit could be dressed up with little wedges and gold bracelets or dressed down with just a pair if jeans and a simple gold head band! Also, these separates can go with so much that you can get a lot for your money.

Even though my style is NOT preppy, I adore this outfit and would totally wear it!!!! And if you are preppy-- I hope you like this too!!!!

Tell me what you think in the comments!!!








2 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the animals on the sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that sweater! Weirdly I'm kind of obsessed with things printed with animals. This whole looks is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!