Monday, February 8, 2016

Iridescent Everything

10 Iridescent Items You Need



Ah, who doesn't love old trends making a comeback? Iridescent prints are being revived from the 90's and I'm totally on board with this trend. The print is chic, sleek, with a touch of futuristic. Holographic items are practical because of their versatility but add just the right amount of fun and pizzazz to any outfit. These are just a few everyday staples that are sure to catch some eyes because of their iridescent shine. 

xoxo,
Anastasia 

1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with the iridescent trends! It always reminds me of Zenon and how I wanted to be her when I grew (let's be honest, grow) up! I love the items you are sharing! I think I have to get my hands on those heels!

    xx, Emily
    Something Gold, Something Blue

    ReplyDelete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!