Monday, February 15, 2016

Adventure Packs

This summer, all of my friends seemed to be acquiring small backpacks that made carrying necessities much easier, and I loved the idea. Purses are not my jam...they're annoying to keep on my shoulder and lug around, but a backpack is small and compact and fits nicely on your back so that you can be hands-free. 
These friends coined the term "adventure pack" to describe the bags' functionality when it came to, well, going on adventures!
adventure packs
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 
I actually have #1 in a bright turquoise rather than a hot pink, and I love it. It's big enough to fit anything I might need, but looks a lot smaller than it is. If you're looking for a bigger backpack, 3,5, and 6 may do the trick. They're not adventure packs so much as they're bags you could use as overnight bags or book bags. 
Which do you prefer: backpacks or purses?
xx
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!