Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Unreasonable Weather



Top: Thrifted, Pants: Old Navy, Shoes: Land's End, Headband: Ban.do

IT IS SO SO SO SO HOT OUT
It's September and it's 90+ degrees out every day and my high school isn't air conditioned. It's so unbearable that we've been let out of school 2 hours early a few days now.
Summer, I love you, but I'm really ready for the weather to be just a teensy bit more reasonable. 

On  another note, how adorable is this top?
On a recent excursion to the Salvation Army, my friends and I cleared out anything remotely adorable, which included this shirt. I love the weird mom vibes I get from it and figured it was destiny that I had recently ordered adroably pastel pants online, so voila. A few buttons/head wraps later, and an adorable, semi-mom-ish outfit was born!!
What's your best goodwill find?
xoxo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!