Monday, March 23, 2015

What a Week

Buckle up, Ladies and Gents, because we're entering the busiest time of the year.
Because we're nearing spring break (rather rapidly), all of my teachers decided to bestow every essay, test, and project to be due on the same week. On top of all of that, I'm preparing for a state latin convention, a marching band performance (we have to remember music we last had memorized in November), and I joined stage crew...one week before opening night. 
Needless to say, I've been rather busy. Balancing out my schedule has become quite challenging, but it's worth it. I love band, convention is super fun, and I've basically dedicated my life to theater for the next week. All I have to do is survive through these next two weeks...and I do mean survive...







Top&Boots: Forever 21, Jeans: American Eagle, Scarf: Banana Republic, Tote: Old Navy
I wore variations of this outfit throughout this weekend: to Saturday health class, 2 tech crew meetings, church, and a Sunday night dinner. It's comfy and majorly cute, but I'll sometimes swap out my booties for a pair of brown leather flats because, as much as I love them, 3 inch heels are not meant for standing for long periods of time.
What's your go-to outfit for crazy weeks?
xoxo
HBM

2 comments:

  1. Crazy weeks in this hot weather here in Aus mean high waisted denim shorts and crop tops. Just rotate throughtout the week and you'll be fine!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could be rocking shorts for now...it's still 30 degrees in the morning!! *cries*
      and yea basically what works is to remind myself in that a few short days, it'll be spring break
      xoxo
      Hannah

      Delete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!