Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Spring Vibes




Embedded image permalink

via


We have hit above 30 degrees! I repeat, we have hit above 30 degrees! This is not a drill! That is basically everyone right now. The snow is melting, winter jackets are hung up, and capris are coming out.
We are on the eve of warmer weather and brighter days. What better way to celebrate than browsing around for some spring picks?  



Spring Wishlist
Red t shirt, / Topshop bib overall / H&M high waisted jeans, / Forever 21 striped socks / Forever 21 striped socks / Nike sneaker / H M pink purse, / Urban Outfitters leather watch / Long necklace / Fantas-Eyes fantas eyes sunglasses


   First off: Mom jeans are back and its fabulous. I want a pair, but I'm hoping to find some that are a little more flattering on top like the ones pictured above. I am basically trying to rebuild my spring/summer wardrobe and I need to get back to the basics. Having quality and versatile pieces has become a priority in creating outfits. I've also embraced the pop culture/art trend that has produced some unique garments that can go casual or a little fancier with skater skirt. I'm also really loving the varsity look including crew socks, Converse (I like the Nike ones above, and tee-shirt dress which are comfortable and adorable. Hopefully I'll hit the shops soon and grab a few of these items just in time for the warm weather to hit.

Is there anything you've been loving lately? Anything you've already gotten in your shopping cart for spring?

xoxo,
Anastasia

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!