Monday, November 17, 2014

Purple Tights




Dress: Forever 21, Boots: Hunter, Tights: Target, Necklace: NYC vendor
This is a style blog right? Wouldn't it make sense that I would shoot photos of what I'm wearing instead of struggling to think of something? Yes and I should more often, however, when you can't find the tripod and your brother is 14 and refuses to be your photographer then you run into a little problem. On this particular day, my little bro just so happened to comply and came outside with me but refused to leave the porch as the ground was wet and he had neglected to put on shoes. He also happened to have a little trouble taking it seriously and ended up taking a bunch of super blurry pictures out of which I salvaged these.
Just a note on my tights: how do you feel about such an unorthodox color? I never knew what to wear them with but rather like them with this busy dress. 
 xoxo
HBM

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!