Sunday, September 7, 2014

Hiatus

unplugged
via
It's been a week or two, and for that, I apologize.
Junior year has been even more difficult than I anticipated. With 3 AP classes and 4 GT, my work load has quadrupled and with that, my stress level has quintupled. In addition there's always marching band, JCL, my "social life", and a few more personal things going on in my life lately that have even further distract me. 
It's not fair for me to leave whoever still reads this site hanging while I attempt to keep up with my life but I can't blog right now. It's physically impossible. If there were 48 hours in a day, maybe, but putting in the time to write quality posts and keep up with shops and trends is no longer an option for me. Because of this, both Anastasia and I will be hanging up our blogging hats along with a few of our favorite bloggers in order to focus on school for a while. 
Now if you'll excuse me, I have some AP US History notes to take
xoxo
HBM

Follow Along on Twitter or Instaram

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!