Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pop Art


Even when I can't afford the expensive brand named clothes, not that I want all of them, I look out for eye-catching garments and trends. Recently, certain clothes have continuously gotten my attention: ones with a daring pop art flare. The bold, deliberate strokes and bright colors are dramatic, painterly, and sophisticated, airy, and summery. By the end of my summer shopping sprees I hope to own a few art pop inspired clothes such as these designer masterpieces.  

  Prada Spring 2014
Prada

Givency

BXLThWrCYAATY1y.jpg large
Kenzo {merges pop art and surrealism}

Celine


Chanel


Stephen Burrows "When Fashion Danced"

Andrew Gn
Andrew Gn

Antonio Marras
Antonio Marras

Prada
Prada

{1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9}

xoxo,
ASD

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!