Monday, June 9, 2014

Bookworm

bookworm
1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9

I've fallen completely behind on my reading lately. Between finals and school in general, the only full books I've read have been Inferno (for school) and The Fault in our Stars but that's about it...for the past few months! I'm usually an avid reader so this new pattern is strange for me and not in a good way. Now that summer is approaching (along with my birthday), I've begun to invest more time into reading and have become intrigued in quite a few books. Some of these are style books, others are novels, others are required reading for AP English next year. Regardless, I'm hoping to add a few new books to my shelf.
Read any good books lately? Please share! I'm in desperate need of literary guidance!
xoxo
HBM

2 comments:

  1. I have the fashion street style book as well! Love your blog, we have the same amount of followers! Would you like to give me a follow back? :) x http://shewearsprep.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it good? I'm interested in starting a coffee table book collection ;)
      xoxo
      Hannah

      Delete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!