Monday, October 21, 2013

Spotlight On: Kate Spade Day Disco

My dad recently created a "funk" playlist on his iPod and after hearing a few of the 70's songs, i'm hooked. Coincidentally, i was doing some online shopping (solely for inspiration purposes...) and stumbled upon a trend that kate spade seems to be loving: Day Disco.
I can't help but swoon over the updated bell bottoms and modern jumpsuits that look oh-so-chic, yet oh-so-seventies. Can you see why i'm in love?








{Picture Credit}
From the over-sized prints to the over-sized sunglasses, this bold, disco-era, inspired trend is getting the best of my love!
xoxo
Birdy
P.s, bonus points if you can tell me what song i reference in the last sentence (artist included!!)



4 comments:

  1. what an amazing collection! i want it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Eagles? Random guess lol. Adore all of these designs. Kate Spade never lets me down. Love this post, girl. If you get a free moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry, but no it's the emotions ;)
      Thanks! Kate spade is reliably adorable...will do!
      xoxo
      Birdy

      Delete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!