Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Interesting...

Tuesday...again





Sweater from H&M, Dress from Forever 21, Belt from l.l.bean, Shoes from Sperry Topsider, Homemade necklace 

I'm beginning to get really creative in order to not re-wear outfits. I haven't been shopping for a lot of clothes in a while, but my rehobeth beach/outlets run is approaching so i only have to plan to struggle with my outfits for about 3 more weeks...including this one.
This is my lovely new $10 H&M sweater...pretty good for ten bucks, i think.
Throwing it over a dress just seemed logical to me. Dresses are hard because they can be worn differently every time you put them on, but they're always the same dress. I've been trying to redo the dress by layering things like sweaters on top. Hence the sweater over my dress

I wasn't planning on this outfit being good with the weather today (64 degrees and sunny!!!), but i was presently surprised. Recently, it's been so cold here that 36 degrees feels warm...yup
so this warm front is making everyone happy and reminding them that summer and spring aren't as far away as they think...i'm thinking about wearing shorts tomorrow instead of jeans with the outfit i planned...or is it too early?

xoxo
Birdy

PS, i'm thinking of dip-dying the ends of my hair purple (for the ravens)...what do you think? leave a comment!!!

2 comments:

You have feedback? We want to hear it!