Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Caramel

when i picked this out, it reminded me of warmth and caramel

the colors are just so rich and it is so office friendly, even when you're just going to school ;)








so tgiwednesday...or is that just what i say?
i'm pretty much just glad that the week is mostly over...im getting me some doc martens this weekend and celebrating my dad's 50th birthday by going out to a fancy-schmancy restaurant so i am just about ready for friday.
So i am also sorry to say that i won't be posting for the next 2 days due to my lack of nice outfits. i will be in yoga pants for the next few days as midterm stress takes over and i barely have enough energy to go to school at all, let alone get dressed as i usually do...
And while i'm at it, i would like to include a few sidenotes:
i got a ring for christmas and i love it so much!! here it is:
and here is an updated picture of my labradoodles:
Buster

Bear



and 2 last things: i have a pintrest now!!! my name is birdy and my username is twirlybirdy1...i dont know if that helps if you want to find me, but there is a button on the side that takes you there asap i believe so check it out!!!
and thanks to those who have started following me...im already meeting some awesome new bloggers as a result and getting to see some fabulous blogs! thanks to everyone! And, my new year's goal for the blog is off to a great start!!!

anyways, enjoy the end of your week!


3 comments:

  1. Cute look! Loving the earrings and shoes! Your pups are adorbs!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the caramel color, super cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jewelry! Happy Friday and weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!