Thursday, September 6, 2012

(not so) Labor Day Dots

(Top: Forever 21, Jacket: Land's End, Skinnies: American Eagle, Bangles: vintage and new york and company) 

Happy Labor Day Everyone!
Today is a day to celebrate all the hard work we do. So we get a day off! And it generally signifies the last day of summer. Pools close, some schools start, and the air gets cooler. So many people say goodbye to summer bye throwing barbeques and things of the sort. I'm throwing one myself! So as any dinner or special event, i MUST dress up. No tee and shorts for me! I opted for a flowy chiffon top, new skinnies, and a super chic safari jacket! On my wrists, i wore a vintage dotted and a black ge bangle. I could dress this outfit up with heels or down with loafers. So a cool outfit for a busy day! Enjoy your day off!
 


ps, if you didn't notice, i thought i was publishing this on labor day...oops! just enjoy it anyways!

1 comment:

You have feedback? We want to hear it!