Thursday, September 6, 2012

Go Bandanas! B-A-N-D-A-N-A-S!

 (Shorts, Top, and Necklace: American Eagle, Shoes: Gap, Bangles: J.CREW, Forever 21, Florida, Bandana: the 80's!!!, Tank: target)


 Alright so i have been wearing a lot of pants lately. Well, i still have time! I mean, it's only the seventh! so i popped on my favorite pair of shorts. High-waisted, silky, flowy, tie with a bow! But while it's still so warm out, we also have the occasional colder day...such as today. So i popped on a slouchy off-the-shoulder sweatshirt, preppy re-laced oxfords, a few jewels, and an adorable bandana (worn 80's style), and was ready to roll! Happy Friday!
Carpe Diem,






4 comments:

  1. I'd never think of pairing that bright yellow with the dusty blue, but it looks really great! I just have traditional brown leather oxfords so I don't think bright yellow laces would look great with them (sadly, because I kind of love the idea of bright laces), but thanks for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i love pairing contrasting colors...it sort of brightens the colors up!and ugh that is too bad! But if you wanted, you could still change laces and make them black, grey, ect...
      xoxo
      Birdy

      Delete
  2. P.S. I'm not really sure where else to post this (so I figured I'd do it on the most recent post), but I really like your blog! I'm also obsesssed with fashion (I noticed your blogroll - I'm an Atlantic-Pacific and Saucy Glossie addict, too) and the color pink. My style is even a bit similar to yours! I'm guessing I'm probably about your age (still in school...sigh) - I promise I'm not a creeper! I'm just always glad to find girls my age(ish) blogging and making their mark in the fashion industry. As you've obviously noticed, I've been commenting recently...and I plan to become a regular visitor :) xo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you! It's lovely to get comments, feedback, and compliments! Also, fun to know a kindred spirit who gets my style, and is also in love with all things stlyish...I look forward to reading your comments more on our blog!
      xoxo
      Birdy

      Delete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!