Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fashion Fun

Skye here! I was experimenting a bit today and I found this really cool site that shows you how to draw fashion sketches (http://www.squidoo.com/fashion-drawing-how-to-sketch-fashion-figures-clothes-tutorials)
So I decided to test it out!
Its a bit hard to see but this is a slate grey dress with a blue accent in the middle and sky blue flats.

In honor of fall I did a little more fall-anized outfit with a maroon blazer sweater, slate grey jeans, and a mustard yellow scarf.

This one I didn't get to color in, but I really liked this top. Its a sweater with buttons and a plain cami underneath.

Here's the full outfit, the sweater with jeans a beanie hat.


A real fashion sketch:

Hope you enjoyed this and summon your inner fashion designers...
Happy fall!!
Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!