Wednesday, June 17, 2015

"Creative"

Our school doesn't have air conditioning and it was, like, 90 degrees today. 
But on the bright side, one of my teachers enjoyed my buttons-on-the-waistband and artsy socks...she called it creative.







Blouse: Old Navy, Skirt: Francesca's, Socks: Forever 21, Sneakers: Converse, Necklace&Buttons: DIY'd or Vintage
Gosh I can't stop wearing buttons for the life of me...
All of my friends will tell you that almost every outfit I compose these days features at least one button (vintage or otherwise). In our air conditioning-less school, it's imperative to dress for the weather or face heatstroke. On a particularly hot day like today I opted for a camisole which proved to be not robust enough for the weight of buttons. I figured that putting them on my waist would work, and I think it turned out pretty decent!
How do you feel about non-conventional accessorizing?
xoxo
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. You're too cute! Love the badges! And seriously what a gorgeous place to take photos!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you girl!! It's actually my backyard lol but the forest is always beautiful during summer
      xoxo
      Hannah
      www.frecklesandolives.blogspot.com

      Delete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!