Friday, April 24, 2015

Playlist No. 5

   Hello everyone!! Sorry for the posting drought on my behalf. Hannah and I miraculously made it to spring break but now we are right back in the "swing" of things aka having to take the ACT on a Saturday morning, go to junior prom at night, and then study for AP exams. *sigh* But I'm really enjoying my classes right now since we're in the core of the year. There is nothing better than to listen to some good tunes while you do homework. My playlist typically includes a variety of artists and styles of music but for intense study sessions I prefer calming music. Soft voices, and mellow instrumentals always get me in the zone for hardcore reviewing and textbook notes.



Check out the playlist here.

Have a lovely week!

xoxo,
Anastasia



No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!