Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Home Decor


311. Squint Blue House
{all via}




  I must admit, I am not interior designer- at all. My room has matching curtains, pillows, and comforter but the rest is made up of miscellaneous items I've collected over the years, hair ties of sorts,  and little sculpture things from around the world. But I simply cannot resist admiring unique household accessories that take a room to the next level. From pop art and bold colors, to minimalistic and classic styles, you're bound to find something you love. Here are some online gems that I couldn't help but fall in love with:


Clocks


{via}


{via}

(Both of these are from Society6 and they have
 amazingly gorgeous everything so check their site out.)

Wall Art


unicycle goldfish Art Print
{via}

Voyages Over New York Art Print
{via}

{via}

{via}

Cirque D'Art Lungs Art Print
{via}

Terry Fan The Whale Art Print
{via}

{via}

Rugs


Whipstitch Rug
{via}

OCTOPUS Area & Throw Rug
{via}

Sea Recollection Area & Throw Rug
{via}

Plum & Bow Connected Stripe Rug

{via}

Assembly Home Piano Key Rug
{via}

{via}

Pillows


Reassurance Throw Pillow
{via}

Grand Budapest Hotel Throw Pillow
{via}
No one can resist the power of Wes Anderson (aka best director since ever)
Marble Throw Pillow
{via}

{via}
Because Mean Girls. 'Nough said. 

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}
I Find this creepy but oddly adorable. 

{via}

   Among my search and constant want to buy everything on this page, I tried to sprinkle in a bit of every style. But if you don't see anything you like there is definitely something out there for you. I was amazed at what creative ideas and imaginative artists there are that share their products globally. I'm hoping to save some money and splurge on some ultra cool dorm decor (even though I won't have much room). All of these designers and illustrators deserve to have their products showcased everywhere.

xoxo,
Anastasia

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!