Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A Study in (Pale) Pink

Perhaps it's my longing for spring or my affinity for all things girly, but this ladylike hue has been totally catching my eye. I love how, as a color, it can almost act as both a neutral and a statement color. I also love how it looks feminine, but it's not as in-your-face as hot or neon pink. I'm especially loving how it looks with black and white, but let's be honest it looks fab with anything.
pale pink
graphic sweat shirt / peplum top  / rhinestone sweater / coat / fur vest / midi skirt / ballet flats / earrings / necklace / hair bow / scrunchies / cosmetic bag / pens / instant camera

How do you feel about pale pink? Do you have any colors you're crushing on lately?
xoxo
HBM

Ps did anyone catch the Sherlock reference in the post title?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!