Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Sixteen Candles

12:13 am this morning marked my birth 16 years ago.

Being the 80's movie lover that I am, would you expect any less? But actually something like this had better happen today...

As usual, I'll spend the day at band camp collecting birthday wishes from my fellow band geeks as well as processing the overwhelming response that I'll get from my facebook friends. I'll get to have dinner and cake with my family and spend the day with my best friends and, honestly, what more could I want?
The very idea that I'm turning 16 scares me a bit. I'm pretty sure the last time I checked I was 10 so what happened to make me so old and teenager-y? I used to always watch movies and see sixteen-year-olds and think that they were so old and mature and now I'm about to be one of them...where does time go?
I bet my parents are wondering the same thing
xoxo
HBM

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!