Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Lately

want need watch read
Want // Want // Need // Watch // Read // Read


Want: loving the idea of a delicately strappy sundress...I would be even more thrilled if the hem reached my knees 

Need: I'm currently out of stationary on which to record my daily to-do lists 

Watch: for those of you who are unfamiliar with Wes Anderson's work, I suggest becoming familiar ASAP. While some may find his movies odd and entirely confusing, I find them charming and hilarious and they often leave me thinking for days afterwards. This film was no exception. 

Read: my friend, NSR, and I have decided to form a sort of book club between the two of us to motivate us to actually read the books we've been meaning to as well as to have a further excuse to get together. These are the first two picks.

xoxo
HBM

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!