Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Wave


Tuesday June 17 
First Day of Summer

With all my books read, papers turned-in, and finals taken, I am now half way through my high school career. These 2 years have gone by so quickly i's unbelievable. But before my junior year starts, and all the craziness that comes with it, I'm looking forward to a busy, fun, relaxing, and much needed summer vacation. I'm looking forward to recharging the batteries before the madness of school begins again. 


Summer is the season where we all come alive. Shedding the bulky sweaters, taming the uncut lawn, slicing open a watermelon or two, and enjoying the new patio furniture. With so many things to love and look forward to (and here are just a few of mine) it's hard not to love summer.


Esta es una de la cosas que más me gusta hacer contigo...Da igual el lugar y cuando porque tú y yo somos nuestro riconcito del mundo!!
1. Picnics!

A view before step into the beach (36679932)
2. The beach

3. Seasonal food

4. Night Sky

books_on_the_beach
5. Reading on the beach

Raspberry Sunrise Smoothie ~ 4-ingredient raspberry mango smoothie... so easy and amazingly refreshing!
6. Delicious summer drinks

7. I'm actually looking forward to reading my AP Psych book and doing the assigned notes


These are just a few things I am super pumped to do this summer, and this is excluding all the adventures and memories that are going to be made. 
So what are you looking forward to do this summer?

xoxo,
ASD

   

2 comments:

  1. I love picnics! :) xo
    shewearsprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! One of the best parts of summer...
      xoxo
      Anastasia

      Delete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!