Friday, June 27, 2014

On the List: Watches


Welcome, readers, to summer on TPF. During these precious months of no school and warm weather, my main focus (other than spending time outside, getting in shape, and relaxing) is coming up with new post features. This new feature, On the List, outlines what I'm shopping around for lately and/or what is at the top of my wish list. Lately, I've been loving how a bold and well-made watch looks on one's arm. The more subtle leather strap still gives an air of being put-together but is certainly more casual. The shark watch continues to be one of my favorite accessories because of its functionality. It may not be stylish, but I'd be lost without it.
My current favorites are the gold Marc Jacobs, the pink Fossil, and the light brown leather Fossil
What trends have you been watching lately? (see what I did there? the puns are endless)
xoxo
HBM

2 comments:

  1. I love the marc jacobs watches even though I have a michael kors one xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always mix up the two designers somehow but both of them have a great watch selection!
      xoxo
      Hannah

      Delete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!