Sunday, May 4, 2014

Weekend Fives




//1//
Saw this on Carly's blog: as a school project, a teenage girl dressed up to show what she'd look like in each decade. I've dressed up like this for multiple halloween costumes and am totally thinking about doing something like this just for fun!!

//2//
I can't decide which pair I love more for summer

//3//
Audrey Hepburn's 85th Birthday
Happy Birthday, Audrey
//4//
Attempting to find the perfect piece to start my lilly collection

//5//
Saw this bad boy in all of its 70's glory for the first time. While I loved it, I can't help but question many of the idiotic decisions of the crew (that could have been avoided if common sense was employed) resulting in almost everyone's death (when you see an alien life form hatching from an egg, you don't prod it or look down into the egg, you run). Also, If you're in need of a good laugh and have seen this movie, watch spaceballs. There's a hilarious scene in a diner with the whole alien-coming-out-of-the-chest thing that never fails to make me laugh. 

{1//2//3//4//5}

Have a fabulous two days off
xoxo
HBM

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!