Monday, March 10, 2014

Spring has Sprung

Spring has Sprung

Just looking at this compilation of staple jewelry makes me pine for warmer weather. Unfortunately, snow continues to cover the ground and the temperature continues to range between freezing and below freezing. In the meantime, my mind seems to think it's spring: Coral, white, tortoise, and gold all compete in my brain for which one is my favorite and it shows in the jewelry I'm lusting after. The ones from forever 21 are all under $10 each (WHAT???) so I should be acquiring at least one of these pieces asap. Anyone else stocking up for spring already?

Shop this Post:


xoxo
HBM

6 comments:

  1. I'm in the same mood as you are for spring---lots of coral and scallops in my closet right now, waiting for the right time to shine.

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully, it's been a bit warmer but I'm about done with winter
      xo
      Hannah

      Delete
  2. Adore your picks!

    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coral, Pearls, and Tortoise shell. I'm swooning!
    With Love, Madylin

    ReplyDelete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!