Monday, June 17, 2013

Distant Connections to Father's Day

movies we've been loving
My Dad has always been a great lover of media quality. All of our regular movies are replaced with blu-rays and now he collects them...almost like a hobby. He also loves music and has found a type of medium that is called DVD audio and are sort of like the blu-rays of CD's. I know, we're geeks.

The other thing he loves is popcorn. As they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, and       his homemade popcorn has made a special home on my favorite foods list. So for father's day,   we got him a not so ordinary present...a popcorn popper. The type they have in theaters. We spent our father's day watching james bond blu-rays and eating popcorn. Absolute perfection.
the gift: apologies for blurriness! This was taken with my Iphone so you know how that goes...
From watching so many movies, my dad knows what movies are pretty good, amazing, and       not so good. Here are some of the ones we have been enjoying lately. They aren't in any particular order, but i will say that Dick Tracy was my favorite.
Have you seen any or all of these?
Hope your Fathers, Husbands, Grandfathers, Uncles, etc... had a lovely Father's Day!
xoxo
Birdy

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, sounds like a fun father's day!!! I'd love a popcorn machine too ;)
    <3 Trendy T
    polishednailart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you got him a popcorn popper! How cute :) My family is WAY into watching movies together too.

    ReplyDelete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!