Tuesday, June 4, 2013

An Outfit to Strut in




Shirt: Land's End, Jeans: Aeropostale (don't judge!!), Necklace: custom, Shoes: American Eagle
Once again, my bedroom furniture seems to make an appearance in the picture of my shoes...
Speaking of my shoes, i love these 4 inch heels. Being in school means that i do have to walk a bit every day so heels aren't generally my first pick, but out of the three pairs that i own, these are the most comfy. They are surprisingly easy to walk in and super cute. They add a touch of formality to any casual outfit, like this one. Before: Just a button down and jeans. After: An outfit you can strut in. And that is every girl's goal, no?
Here's a quote from yours truly that sums up my idea of heels: Put on a pair of high heels, and suddenly, you feel like you can take over the world.
Pretty inspiring if i do say so myself.
Have a good one!
xoxo
Birdy

5 comments:

  1. Tell me about it. I can't live without my heels.

    xo Jo

    http://www.whiterosesandcoffee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit, perfectly casual.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Ha thanks and you have ours!
      xoxo
      Birdy and Amour

      Delete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!