Sunday, May 19, 2013

Quoted

Want Read Nedd
Want / ReadNeed

I just noticed that 2/3 of my picks are white...must be my summer brain! I do need a plain white dress, and i love this shift. The scalloping lace detail on the bottom is beautiful. A white dress is parallel to a black dress in my mind: it goes with everything. The only difference is that it adds a lighter, more airy feel. Almost a sense of optimism. I need a dress like this as i have none! 
The intricacy of the jars is stunning as well. They are simply chic and would add a touch of sophistication to any room. 
As for the novel: I am not reading this because the movie is coming out. I have been dying to read this classic for a while and am just getting around to it. I started it on Friday, and my kindle says that i am about 60% through it. It is THAT good.
Now that i have explained my choices, i suppose it is only fair to explain the sudden addition to quotes. I'm not always fabulous with words. I struggle to make these posts have meaning and i can only attempt and fail at adding sarcasm and humor. However, there are many people in the world that excel at providing wisdom and inspiration. Their wisdom pretty much sums up how i feel about these items.
What is YOUR favorite quote?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
xoxo
Birdy

1 comment:

You have feedback? We want to hear it!