Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Feature: T&J Designs

Feature: T&J Designs
 1 / 2 / 34 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 

You may have noticed the similarity between this post and the last post: get used to it because i like the format and these  fancy circle-numbers *laughs evilly* 
On a more style-oriented note, I was reading one of my favorite blogs and somehow stumbled upon this super amazing jewelry website. Although a little pricey, their jewels are very cute and an interesting alternative to my previous favorite: baublebar. Even though i continue to drool over the selections at baublebar and j.crew, i have most definitely added this site to the list.
xoxo
Birdy
PS: i just want to throw in that i need number five up there: I have been searching far and wide for a pastel necklace that screamed me and this is definitely it. Which one is your favorite?

3 comments:

  1. Such cute pieces! :) Love 2 and 8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't their jewels just so cute!? I love them all! #5 is defintely fantastic, you should totally get it! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. some of your posts appear on my reading list but when I go to them they don't exists...

    ReplyDelete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!