Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Favorites: Kate Spade New York Cases

Kate Spade Cases

Favorite things case / Lenticular Case / Live Colorfully Case / Newsprint Dot Case / Pop! Case

A few years ago, my friend sarah introduced me to her favorite designer who happened to be kate spade. I instantly fell in love and was pretty obsessed with that for quite some time. I almost forgot about it for a while, seeing their designer clothes had some pricetag, but seeing that she has a new line called "saturday" coming out that embodies the "i live for my weekends" idea and the casual vibe of it, i decided to look around her site some more. I have always known that her iphone cases are cute, one of a kind, and make having an iphone exciting. Although i don't have one, i'm crossing my fingers to get one this summer for my birthday, i never seem to be able to keep one of these off my wishlist. This isn't all there is, but these are certainly my favorites. Enjoy!!
xoxo
Birdy

2 comments:

  1. Love her stuff... just wish I could afford some of it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cute. I love the Favorite Things and Dots ones!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!