- What is your favorite nail polish?
- Do you/did you ever play sports? If so, which ones?
- Name your favorite singer/band.
- What are your hobbies besides nails?
- What is your favorite book? (or author)
- What is one accessory you cannot live without?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- Do you know another language? (besides your native language, that is)
- What is the last movie you went to see? Was it good?
- Favorite Christmas tradition? (if you celebrate it)
- Do you have pets? (yes, I know I stole this question from Sarah, but I really liked it; pictures make it better!! :)
She nominated me for that liebster awards that bloggers are supposed to post...now last time i did one of these, none of the people i tagged did one so imma make you a deal:
ill list all of my favorite bloggers
(and all of my pintrest faves) as long as you promise me you'll take a look!!!
1)sarahkatestyle: a close friend indeed!
2)phiphi's blog: esp. if you are petite...i'm not, i just like her style!!
3) always maylee: loooooovvveeee her style!!!
4) feathers and freckles: im semi ginger and have freckles and her style rocks so this was an obvious for me...
5)polished...another close friend
6) sandy a la mode: very cute style
7) sarah's real life: like the title says, it's real!
8) kendi everyday...well she owns a fashion store...her style rocksss!!!!
so now for answering those questions:
1) OPI...i have a drawer of it...
2) yup! soccer, lacrosse, summer and winter swimteam, and dance. im down to summer swimteam and dance...
3) uhhhhh right now i like "Anything could happen" by ellie goulding, but i dont have a super favorite artist or anything
4) uh well my fave hobby isnt nails...but i like styling clothes and just hanging around my family...and friends! i always have a good time :)
5) i just read Beauty by Lauren Conrad...worth the money...i read it twice in one day... love it!
6) my shark watch...whenever i dont have it, i look at my wrist all confused like...cant. live. without it!!!
7) having a style outlet!!! High schoolers dont always appreciate style...it's more like leggings, uggs, toms and sweatshirts and i kind of hate all 4!! plus all the support i get :)
8) i took french for 2 years, took spanish in kindergarten, and am currently taking, does any of that count?
9) wreck it ralph and yes...it was adorable...the next one i will be seeing is the hobbit!!! so pumped!!
10) do i have to choose? im obsessed with christmas!! i love every part...but my aunt always does this thing where a bunch of people go to her farm and we ride on a tractor and sing carols...and thats fun because all of my family is there :)
11) only the most 2 precious labradoodle puppies ever...or they are to me :)
onto my outfit:
i had a pow wow with a few buddies to decorate my christmas tree and a few brought me presents!!! One of which was this cute polka dot chambray shirt from old navy...i LOVE it!!
i have a chambray shirt, and i liked this trend but i want like DYING to get one, but i sure am glad i have one!!! I went bold with some hot pink jeans, which, coincidentally, was the same color shirt a guy in my section from marching band was wearing...
plus a cute belt and matching boots, and i was set
i have officially deviated from my 25 days plan, but it was SSOOOO worth it...no?
Top: old navy, Jeans: H&M, Belt: llbean, Boots: Vintage
Like the lights in the background? ive wound my room with them for chirstmas!!!
14 more days!!