Friday, September 7, 2012

Carpe Diem and a picnic!

Hi everyone!

i don't know if you've noticed, but i have started to say "Carpe Diem" along with my signiture. Why, you ask? Because i love what it stands for! I am ALL about it! But what does it mean?
Well, first off, it's latin. A lot of people know it...it's pretty famous but i just started to learn a little latin so it caught me ear and second, it means SEIZE THE DAY (it's true! you can look it up on google translate).
This statement is my life. I try to make the most of every day because who knows what will happen next...the truth? NO ONE! EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU DO, YOU DON'T!!!
So the other reason is, if you sit around like a slob, nothing is ever going to happen to you. In 10 minutes, you're probably not going to be handed a million dollars or given a job or have all of your dreams come true. That's why it's so cool to me. It explains everything about life.
AND STYLE! i dress up every day! why? because i want to seize the day. Take it by the reins and say "HEY! this is my day. i'll do what i want and make something of it!". Carpe Diem! Dressing up motivates you. It makes you more alert and makes you feel better. It makes you more prepared to do something.
SO! the point of this mad rant, is to show you   this:
It's awesome plus a moustache!
so this will be right above my birdy signiture every post from now on...like this:




















So now, we shall move on from my rant to my outfit for today!
So like most sundays, today was sort of a rest-and-get-ready-for-the-week-day.or you could call it a brace-yourselves day. So we had a few errands to run and just like my philosophy, you have got to dress up to go anywhere. even on sunday errands.So this outfit isn't dressy, but it's more dressy than a tee shirt, leggings, and toms or uggs. The top is summery (still hangin on...) and the jeans are new and fit perfectly. My one recommendation for jeans? American Eagle. LOVE their jeans! I know it's like on of those teen stores, but the quality of their jeans is to die for...fit too. So Just a tank and some jeans and some embellishment through a belt and fun flats, and my sunday is complete!

(Tank and jeans: American Eagle, Belt: Forever 21, Flats: Kenneth Cole)


(Tell me what you think...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!