Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Quick Craft and Quote


One of my favorite quotes, 
" I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in staying strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn
All clothes are from a J.Crew Catalog




This is extremely simple to make. All you need is

  • hot glue gun
  • thumbtacks
  • catalogs
  • scissors
  • tissue paper
  • cork board
  • nails (or something to stick the cork board to the wall)
All you have to do is cut the tissue paper into a square that will fit the cork board and have a little bit extra to glue to fold over and glue to the back of the board. Hang it up onto the wall and cut out clothes, quotes, and thumb tack it onto your cork board!




Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!